Join our efforts to contain COVID-19
Apart from education and health services, Gandhi Vidya Mandir (GVM) has been involved in humanitarian services since its inception in 1950 .Under its umbrella GVM runs IASE deemed university, Krishi Vijan Kendra, 5 schools, a gaushala and an Ayurved College. The volunteers of the Institute have given outstanding service at the times of natural calamities like Uttarakhand floods, Tsunami, floods of Kashmir and floods of Barmer. Now with limited resources our team of 150 volunteers are fighting against spread of pandemic disease Novel Covid-19 at various levels as follows :
- Arrangement of 500 beds for quarantine of suspect patients
- Supply of food to the needy and the deprived including distribution of 200 food kits on a daily basis to the needy (Sponsored by Sardarshahr Nagric Parishad)
- Disinfecting not only the hostel buildings identified for quarantine, but also the entire city of Sardarshahr along with its neighbouring villages.
- Distribution of herbal medicines to 2.5 lac + person for boosting immunity. The medical and nursing staff are also educating the residents about the precaution and preventions to be taken
- Regular screening of patients, their treatment/quarantine as per recommendation of Doctors
- Purchase of essential equipment, masks for medical staff and medicines for patients.
More than 150 members of our organization including doctors, nurses, technical staff, gaushala team, staff of KVK & IASE (D) University are relentlessly working for this cause. It is our humble request to you to extend support to combat this pandemic disease which is now a threat to the whole human race.
Please donate to the following account details :
(Avail deductions u/section 80G)
A/C. Name :- Shree Gandhi Vidya Mandir Trust
A/C. No.:- 33543437696
Bank Name:- State Bank of India.
IFSC CODE:- SBIN 0010457
For any query please contact
Dr. Devendra Mohan,
Mobile No.: 7014210434 | 9413573695
- Himanshu Dugar,
Gandhi Vidya Mandir.